Friday, November 6, 2009

Just imagine if it had been Bush . . . Obama flubs without his teleprompter

  Take away Obama’s teleprompter for even a moment:

“OBAMA: Please, everybody, have a seat. Let me first of all just thank Ken and the entire Department of the Interior staff for organizing just an extraordinary conference.

I want to thank my Cabinet members and senior administration officials who participated today. I hear that Dr. Joe Medicine Crow (ph) was around, and so I want to give a shout out to that Congressional Medal of Honor winner. It's good to see you.

Ah, the dangers of giving shout outs without a teleprompter.  Crow is not a Medal of Honor recipient.”

  Now just imagine if George W. Bush had done this. The mainstream press and blogosphere with would be crackling with insults and snark. But not when The One does it.

  Read it here.

No comments: